Fury of the Small
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Goblin Warpaints|
|All adrenaline generating basic abilities generate +1% adrenaline.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Enter the following tunnels at Warforge Dig Site:
- Combine the red hand cave painting with the green skull cave painting to create Goblin Warpaints.
- Use the Goblin Warpaints on the mysterious monolith to unlock the relic power.
The two artefacts that are required to unlock this relic power will both be consumed.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 16 November 2020 (Update):
- The description for the Fury of the Small Relic has been updated to match its functionality.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This relic's name may be a reference to the goblin player race ability of the same name from Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition, especially considering steps needed to obtain the relic.
- On 16 November 2020, this relic power stopped giving +1% adrenaline to certain abilities, such as abilities from the Sigil group, Vengeance, and Disruption Shield.