Fungal algae soup
|Fungal algae soup|
|Release||27 September 2021 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|If consumed, it will improve fishing and reduce woodcutting efficiency while fighting Croseus|
|Exchange||2 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Fungal algae soup is a food made by cooking raw fungal algae soup on a range. Consuming it will increase Fishing efficiency and reduce Woodcutting efficiency during the Croesus fight. It also increases the damage dealt to the mutated fungal algae skilling node core by 50%. This damage buff stacks with temporary boosts from fishing and super fishing potions.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Raw fungal algae soup||1||1||1|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 4 October 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from cooking the new Fungal Soups.
- Fungal Soups are now both tradeable and available on the Grand Exchange.
- hotfix 28 September 2021:
- The soup can be cooked on various fires and ranges across the game.
- update 27 September 2021 (Update):
- Added to game.
References[edit | edit source]
|One of the Elder God Wars Dungeon fronts|