Fukong Interactive Entertainment
|Fukong Interactive Entertainment|
|No. of employees||10+|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Shanghai Fukong Interactive Entertainment, previously known as Zhongji Holding, is a venture capital firm that started in June 2016 and bought all investments from Insight Venture Partners, The Raine Group and Spectrum Equity Investors for a 100% stake in Jagex for $300,000,000 USD through its subsidiary Shanghai Hongtou Network Technology Co., Ltd.
It was formed by employees of Shandong Hongda who originally put forward the intent to buyout all stakes in Jagex for $300,000,000 USD in April 2016.
Fukong Interactive Entertainment is a subsidiary of Shanghai Zhongji Enterprise Group which is traded publicly on the Chinese Stock Market under SHH:600634.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Shanghai Fukong Interactive Entertainment Co Ltd (600634.SS) Key Developments | Reuters.com. Reuters. 6 March 2017. (Archived from the original on 5 April 2017.)
- ^ Eurogamer. Chinese mining company buys Runescape dev for $300m - report. (Archived from the original on 15 March 2016.)
- ^ Venture Beat. RuneScape creator Jagex is now part of a new Chinese games company. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2021.)
- ^ Jagex. JAGEX PLACED AT THE HEART OF A NEW PUBLICLY-LISTED GAMES COMPANY AS ZHONGJI HOLDING IS LAUNCHED IN CHINA.. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2021.)
- ^ Jagex. MACARTHUR FORTUNE HOLDING LLC ACQUIRES JAGEX. (Archived from the original on 5 June 2021.)