The frostbite dagger is a weapon released with the Dungeoneering skill on 12 April 2010. This weapon is dropped by icefiends and requires 36 Attack and 36 Magic to wield. When used on the Smuggler, he does not know what it could be used for. Its damage bonus lies between that of the kratonite and the fractite dagger.
When equipped with the flameburst defender, the frostbite dagger's maximum damage is decreased by 10, but the player receives +10% to their Attack.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 May 2012 (Update):
- Having a hailstorm or frostbite dagger equipped, and leaving a Dungeoneering dungeon, no longer renders the player unable to attack.
- patch 7 September 2010 (Update):
- Hailstorm and frostbite daggers had incorrect info in the skill guide.
- Before the Evolution of Combat a player using a Frostbite dagger had a 20% chance of dealing an extra 50 magic-type damage with each hit. This passive effect damage was increased to 100 if Frostbite dagger was wielded together with Flameburst defender.
Dungeoneering main hand melee weapons