Quick guide for From Tiny Acorns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Darren Lightfinger in his cellar north of Lumbridge furnace.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Darren Lightfinger in the Thieves' Guild.
- Talk to Urist Loric by the crafting stall in Varrock Square.
- Talk to the market guard in Varrock Square.
- Pickpocket Urist.
- Walk north of Urist and left-click Urist's talisman.
- Speak to Urist again.
- Run to the guard quickly and right-click to distract him.
- Steal from the stall.
- Talk to Urist for the banker's note.
- Go back to the Thieves' Guild and use the banker's note on Darren.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1,000 experience
- Ability to steal a craftsman's monocle
- Ability to purchase crafting equipment from Urist Loric
- Access to the advanced pickpocketing trainer and coshing volunteers in the Thieves' Guild
- Access to the practice chest area in the Thieves' Guild
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
From Tiny Acorns is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Part 2 of the Thieves' Guild quest series|