Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after your crops for you.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Frizzy Skernip is a gnome farmer who takes care of the Spirit Tree Patch in the coastal town of Port Sarim. He is the closest farmer to Martin the Master Gardener, so he is often used as one of the five farmers that must be talked to during the A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains quest. Frizzy will watch over a spirit tree for 5 Monkey nuts, a Monkey bar, and a ground suqah tooth.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.