|Release date||29 January 2008 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The large amount of meat that the shop packs compared to other meat shops makes it ideal for players raising chinchompas, spiders or dragons at the player-owned farm or dinosaurs at the Anachronia Dinosaur Farm.
Stock[edit | edit source]
|Item||Stock||Sell price||Buy price||GE price||Resale value|
|Raw rabbit pack||2||3,350||Not bought||39,400||72,100|
|Raw beef pack||6||2,950||Not bought||38,450||213,000|
|Raw bird meat pack||6||3,150||Not bought||39,800||219,900|
|Raw bird meat||10||63||18||796||7,330|
|Raw rat meat||10||39||11||1,932||18,930|
|Raw bear meat||10||8||2||2,143||21,350|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Some of the meats in the Oo'glog Meat Shop have been turned in to packs of meat for easier purchase.
- Various meats that always had zero stock have been removed from this shop to reduce clutter.
- The shop display has been reshuffled.
- Some of these items, namely the packs, now restock on daily reset instead of on a 24-hour timer.
Shops in Feldip Hills