|Release date||29 January 2008 (Update)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The large amount of meat that the shop packs compared to other meat shops makes it ideal for players raising chinchompas, spiders or dragons at the player-owned farm or dinosaurs at the Anachronia Dinosaur Farm.
The first six item's stock reset everyday at 00:00 UTC, then have a slow restock to 2 before the next daily reset; the last six items restock faster about every 9-10 minutes with raw bear meat (which has the highest resale value) restocking twice as fast.
Stock[edit | edit source]
Each pack contains 50 noted items.
|Item||Stock||Sell price||Buy price||GE price||Resale value|
|Raw rabbit pack||2||3,350||Not bought||51,750||96,800|
|Raw beef pack||6||2,950||Not bought||51,150||289,200|
|Raw bird meat pack||6||3,150||Not bought||57,350||325,200|
|Raw bird meat||10||63||18||1,147||10,840|
|Raw rat meat||10||39||11||1,064||10,250|
|Raw bear meat||10||8||2||2,518||25,100|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 May 2020 (Update):
- Some of the meats in the Oo'glog Meat Shop have been turned in to packs of meat for easier purchase.
- Various meats that always had zero stock have been removed from this shop to reduce clutter.
- The shop display has been reshuffled.
- Some of these items, namely the packs, now restock on daily reset instead of on a 24-hour timer.
Shops in Feldip Hills