Fremennik sea boots 4
|Fremennik sea boots 4|
|Release||7 September 2010 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can claim replacement Fremennik sea boots from Advisor Ghrim on Miscellania.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Incredibly sturdy boots for northern winters.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Fremennik sea boots 4 are footwear obtained by completing all of the Fremennik achievements, including elite. Advisor Ghrim on Miscellania will upgrade Fremennik sea boots 3 to 4, and will replace them for free if lost. Its stats are identical to those of obsidian boots.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Fremennik sea boots 1|
|Fremennik sea boots 2||
|Fremennik sea boots 3||
|Fremennik sea boots 4||
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 30 April 2018 (Update):
- A teleport to Rellekka market has been added as a Fremennik set Elite task reward for the Fremennik sea boots 4.
- patch 3 September 2013 (Update):
- Balmung and the Fremennik seaboots have had their boosted damage against the dagannoth kings reworked.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The boots used to replace the need to carry a seal of passage to interact with the Lunar Island NPCs. Since this was added as a reward to the Lunar Diplomacy quest, it was replaced by the ability to trade Suqah parts for essence and to swap spellbooks via NPC contact.
|Fremennik sea boots|