Quick guide for Fremennik achievements
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Easy[edit | edit source]
Medium[edit | edit source]
Hard[edit | edit source]
Elite[edit | edit source]
Full list of items needed[edit | edit source]
- Dramen staff or Lunar staff
- 3 molten glass
- Yak-hide armour (Body and Legs)
- A raw bass
- Ring of Charos (a)
- A bucket of milk or a bucket
- Teasing stick
- Equipment to kill three level 74/92 dagannoths as well as a level 304 mithril dragon
- Either full rockshell armour, full spined armour or full skeletal armour
- 2 of either chewed bones or mangled bones
- Your seal of passage
- 1 Astral rune
- 5 Fire runes
- 4 Water runes
- An Uncooked pie
- At least 50,000 Coins
- Pet rock
- Agile top
- Pure essence
- Combat equipment sufficient to kill an ice strykewyrm
- Fire cape/TokHaar-Kal or the purchased slayer ability to kill Ice Strykewyrms without a firecape/TokHaar-Kal.
- 2 Magic logs
- A rune bar and a hammer
- 2-dose super ranging potion and 1 piece of caviar
Recommended items[edit | edit source]
Minimum skill level[edit | edit source]
The minimum unboostable levels required to complete all Fremennik achievements are:
|Total level: 2025|
|Hover for XP and rank. Ranks for RuneScape.|
Guide[edit | edit source]
Fremennik Isles[edit | edit source]
- (Elite) Travel to Jatizso, and catch a shark with your bare hands. If you have not yet completed Barbarian Fishing, you will have to come back to this after doing so.
- (Medium) Travel to Neitiznot, head northeast inside the city and run far east to go up a ladder to a tower.
- (Medium) Talk to a guard to initiate a shouting match. (This is about 20-30 seconds long)
- (Hard) After this, cut an Arctic Pine for its log. (This is used for later) Then cross over the second bridge.
- (Medium) Equip yak-hide armour and kill an ice troll male. Ice troll runts or females do not work to complete this task.
Barbarian Outpost[edit | edit source]
- (Easy) Teleport to the Barbarian Outpost with a games necklace
- (Easy) Talk to Captain Cain to go exhaust all options until you view the rewards in the Barbarian Assault tutorial. (Dismiss any familiar you may have following)
- (Hard) Complete a lap of the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course.
- (Elite) Complete a lap of the Barbarian Outpost Advanced Course wearing your agile top.
- (Easy) Head to Otto's Grotto.
- (Easy) Speak to Otto Godblessed about Barbarian Training.
- (Hard/Elite) Complete Barbarian Firemaking if you have not already, and then Dive into the whirlpool.
- (Hard/Elite) Kill multiple mithril dragons until you acquire chewed bones. An alternative to collecting chewed bones is to kill a confused barbarian or loot the barbarian corpse for mangled bones. Get at least two.
- (Hard/Elite) Head back to Otto's Grotto and make a pyre ship with an arctic pine and another with your magic logs.
- (Hard/Elite) Go on to complete Barbarian Fishing if you have not already, as it is required for later on.
- (Elite) Complete Barbarian Herblore if you have not already done so, and then inside Otto's Grotto use your caviar and 2-dose super ranging potion to make a super ranging mix.
- (Elite) If you have not already completed Barbarian Smithing, use your steel bar and willow logs to make a spear. Then use your magic logs and rune bar to make a rune hasta.
Rellekka[edit | edit source]
- (Medium) Talk to Yrsa to open Yrsa's Shoe Store options for recolouring your boots.
- No armour, weapons, familiars, or customizations are allowed to be active to recolour your boots (save them now).
- You do not have to recolour your boots for this task to be completed.
- (Medium) Head to the furnace just southwest and make three vials inside this building.
- (Medium) Steal a fish from the fish stall in the Rellekka marketplace.
- (Easy/Hard) Catch a tuna barehanded on the docks north of here. (For easy task set any fish can be caught.)
- (Medium) Talk to Brundt the Chieftain and Learn of the history of the Fremennik and the Outerlanders.
- (Medium) Interact with your pet rock.
- (Easy) Head to the small obelisk just a few steps south of Rellekka's gates and recharge your Summoning points.
- (Medium) Head to the dairy churn north of the obelisk inside the town and select the Churn option to make a cheese wheel.
- If you only have a bucket, you can milk a dairy cow nearby.
- (Hard) Equip your Fremennik armour and speak to a local.
Fremennik Province[edit | edit source]
- (Easy) Head southeast of Fremennik lodestone, enter the cave and kill a Cave crawler in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon.
- (Elite) Head further into the dungeon and jump the chasm.
- (Medium) Exit the dungeon and use the fairy ring DKS.
- (Easy) Head northeast and attempt to chop the windswept tree.
- (Elite) Head into the Ice strykewyrm cave and kill one.
- (Medium) Go back out of the cave and head to the Hunting grounds northwest of here.
- (Medium) Successfully hunt a sabre-toothed kyatt.
- (Easy) Go north up the steps to find the hunting expert.
- (Easy) Collect three seaweed from the shore just south of here by the rock crabs.
- (Easy) Kill five rock crabs on the shore.
- (Easy) Teleport to the Fremennik lodestone and kill an adult black unicorn near the lodestone.
- (Medium) Run south-west to the Fossegrimen.
- (Medium) Equip your ring of charos (a) and talk to the Fossegrimen.
After that, head to the council workman on the bridge between Seers' Village and Rellekka to claim your Easy rewards for completing all easy achievements. Return to Rellekka to claim the Medium rewards for completing the medium achievements by speaking to Yrsa.
Lunar Island, Miscellania and Waterbirth Island[edit | edit source]
- (Hard) Use the Lunar Isle lodestone and head to the symbol on the map which is north-east on Lunar Isle.
- (Hard) Mine pure essence at the Lunar Isle mine.
- (Hard) Head to the Astral Altar, pray, and cast Bake Pie on your Uncooked pie
- (Elite) Craft 56 astral runes at the Astral Altar in one go. (You may need to bank for this)
- (Hard) Head back to Rellekka.
- (Hard) Sail to Waterbirth Island by talking to Jarvald on the farthest to the west docks.
- (Hard/Elite) Enter Waterbirth Island Dungeon and kill three Dagannoths in the first layer of the Waterbirth Island Dungeon, killing one of them with Balmung.
- (Hard) Head back to Rellekka and take the boat to Miscellania by speaking to the Sailor slightly northwest of Jarvald.
- (Hard) Manage Advisor Ghrim and put all your resources on Mahogany. Collect Advisor Ghrim and collect Hard rewards from Advisor Ghrim.
- (Elite) Talk to him once more to collect your Elite rewards.
Congratulations on your boots!