Freezy is a pet baby Ice strykewyrm. It costs 100 co-op Slayer points to obtain and is only available in a Slayer master's store. There is no skill requirement to acquire Freezy but it requires completion of up to 100 Social Slayer tasks, depending on which Slayer masters are used. Three alternate skins for Freezy are available at the cost of 125 co-op Slayer points each, allowing Freezy to appear as a Wildy, Desert or Jungle strykewyrm. These skins only need to be purchased once and may be changed by right clicking him. Freezy is an object pet, and therefore does not appear in the pet interface.
In conversation, Freezy tries to act intimidating, but it fails to harm the player due to its small size. It will also refuse to answer what the rest of its body looks like, as it claims this is a strykewyrm secret, and the 'elder strykewyrms' would get angry.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 February 2014 (Update):
- Dropping pet strykewyrms now works correctly on free worlds.
- patch 14 August 2012 (Update):
- Freezy no longer has a typo when examined whilst underground.
- When using an item on Freezy, a chat box will open saying "Freezy takes <the item> before returning it, slightly cold and damp.". This will happen even when Freezy is wearing a non-ice strykewyrm skin.
- There is currently a typo in the examine text, being that Strykewyrm is spelt as "styrkewyrm"