Freedom is a basic Defence ability. When activated, all binds, stuns, and bleeds on the player are removed. The player also gains immunity from further binds and stuns for six seconds. Freedom does remove the stun from failing attempts at thieving NPCs, allowing the player to move or attack, but not to pickpocket until the normal stun duration is over.
Freedom prevents Araxxor and Araxxi from dragging the player towards them with their swipe attack and reduces the number of clicks needed to escape their cocoon attack.
Freedom halves Beastmaster Durzag's and Yakamaru's enrage stacks, rounded down.
In PvP, Freedom halves the damage stored in any Storm Shards on the player.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- ninja 2 March 2015 (Update):
- Anticipation and Freedom now prevents lava strykewyrms from dragging the player towards them.
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- Freedom now breaks binds applied by NPCs using Asphyxiate, Rapid Fire, Flurry and Assault.
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- The Freedom ability will no longer be put on a global cooldown when the player is hit by an interrupt.