'Sir' Francis Dashwood was one of the last two surviving members of the Order of Dis, along with the lesser demon Sy'ris. He was assigned to maintain the Star Lodge, which served as a front for the Source. In particular, he maintained the mystic circle found in the Dungeon of Disorder that could be used to enter the Source.
All that is known about 'Sir' Francis Dashwood comes from the few remaining pages of his diary, including the fact that he originally came from Draynor and that he was a knight in name only.
Strangely, he refers to himself as "a Kinshra wash-out," despite the fact that the Kinshra were not thought to have been established until the beginning of the Fifth Age, while Dashwood lived during the Third Age. Additionally, he mentions himself being from Draynor Village well before Count Draynor invaded Misthalin in the Fourth Age and had the village named after himself. These are likely to be plotholes.
- ^ Cultist's diary page 3, written by Francis Dashwood, RuneScape. "Sy'ris and I are all that remains of the Order of Dis, and we are nothing but tokens, figureheads to keep up appearances."
- ^ Cultist's diary page 4, written by Francis Dashwood, RuneScape. "Oh, they all say it's an honour to be assigned here, to maintain this dilapidated Lodge..."
- ^ Cultist's diary page 3, written by Francis Dashwood, RuneScape. "...who will ever remember little ol' Frankie Dashwood of Draynor? Not even my parents, that's who."
- ^ Cultist's diary page 4, written by Francis Dashwood, RuneScape. "Even my knighthood is an honorific - I certainly didn't earn it, and I most definitely don't deserve this 'honour'."
- ^ Cultist's diary page 4, written by Francis Dashwood, RuneScape. "We make for an unlikely pair. Me, a Kinshra wash-out..."