Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after your crops for you.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Francis is a monk gardener found on the holy island of Entrana, which is inhabited solely by monks who have dedicated their lives to Saradomin.
With the right payment, Francis will look after players' hops patch when farming on Entrana. Additionally, he sells items such as watering cans and rakes.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
|† denotes that a priest or priestess is deceased, ‡ denotes that a priest or priestess is no longer a Saradominist|