Fragile woodcutting urn (r)
|Fragile woodcutting urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect woodchips when I chop wood at or below Woodcutting level 35.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The fragile woodcutting urn (r) is created by using an earth rune on a Fragile woodcutting urn (nr). It can be used to collect woodchips while cutting trees that require level 35 Woodcutting or lower. Once it starts to fill, it becomes a Fragile woodcutting urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Fragile woodcutting urn (nr)||1||1,556||1,556|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.