Fragile runecrafting urn (r)
|Fragile runecrafting urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect rune remnants when I craft runes requiring Runecrafting level 27 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The fragile runecrafting urn (r) is created by using a pure essence on a fragile runecrafting urn (nr). It can be used to collect rune remnants while crafting runes (including Runespan) that require level 27 Runecrafting or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Fragile runecrafting urn. You get 350 runecrafting experience when you teleport the urn to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Fragile runecrafting urn (nr)||1||967||967|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.