Fragile mining urn (r)
|Fragile mining urn (r)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect ore slivers when I mine ore at or below Mining level 20.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The fragile mining urn (r) is created by using an earth rune on a Fragile mining urn (nr). It can be used to collect ore slivers while mining rocks that require level 20 Mining or lower. These include copper ore, clay, rune essence, tin ore, blurite ore, iron ore, and silver ore. Once it starts to fill, it becomes a fragile mining urn.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Fragile mining urn (nr)||1||1,109||1,109|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.