Fragile farming urn (r)
|Fragile farming urn (r)|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This will collect crop cuttings when I gather yields requiring Farming level 30 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The fragile farming urn (r) is created by using a nature rune on a fragile farming urn (nr). It can be used to collect crop cuttings while farming plants that require level 30 Farming or lower. Once it starts to get filled, it becomes a Fragile farming urn. Full earns give 500 farming experience when teleported to Ernie.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||1 XP||1 (0.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Fragile farming urn (nr)||1||728||728|
- ^ All items are finished at once.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 January 2015 (Update):
- Unfired and unstarted runed urns can now be stored in a beast of burden.
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.