Forum:Whats this item called

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
Forums: Yew Grove > Whats this item called
This page or section is an archive.
Please do not edit the contents of this page.
This thread was archived on 2 April 2012 by Ciphrius Kane.

Skip to 8:05 what is that clothing (torso) called?

REQUEST FOR CLOSURE - this isn't the place to post random questions about the game...7kyt1iT.gif --WINE OF GOOD HEALTH (Actually Stinko) 00:35, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

Closed - That is the Constructor's garb for females. Also, this isn't really a forum for general discussion such as this. I suggest you try the IRC or [[Special:Chat]] in future What I've done Ciphrius Kane Talk 00:38, April 2, 2012 (UTC)