Forum:Usage of the Wiki's official Clan forums
We've had these forums for about a month since the Clan Camp turned up in April. However, we have barely utilised them, if at all. Aside from leaving them alone to gather some more dust, there are a few things we can do to make the forums useful for us.
- Use it to promote feedback from our readers who may not know about talk pages and the Yew Grove.
- Use it as another means of communicating to our readers to supplement the Sitenotice/Wiki News/Community-corner/Whatever-other-pages-it-transcludes-to-complicatedly.
WHat forums? - Where are they? Does anyone at all in RuneScape world use their clans forums? I mean, we have about 4diff ways for people to get in touch with us that would take a whole 30 seconds. Now we should open another way, and then try to remember to check it for feedback? Seriously, we have plenty of methods out there for people to communicate with us. If they want to, they will. And they do. --Degenret01 10:35, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Comment - If anyone cares, the current settings in regard to the onsite clan forums are as follows:
- Guests and higher (everyone) can create threads
- Captains and higher (all admins and 'crats) can delete threads
- Captains and higher can sticky/unsticky threads
- Captains and higher can access the settings page and change settings
This is what I set it to on the day of the update and haven't changed it since.15:13, May 22, 2011 (UTC)