Hello! I would like to let everyone know that there is a new wiki, the [[w:c:UnDarkRunescape]] wiki, providing funny misinformation on content disallowed on the regular RuneScape wiki. It is still very, very young, so I would deeply appreciate any help what-so-ever. Thank you. Timeroot Talk • Contribs • Edit count 18:29, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- The regular RuneScape wiki is not the place to advertise this new wiki. If you would like to gather support, please ask around on the Dark RuneScape wiki. Thank you. Christine 19:17, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Never affiliate with is and get it deleted, if possible WTF?
- We already have UnRuneScape Wiki. What, this one covers not-funny parodies of scams? Because scams is what Dark RSW does, and UnDark just sounds like my example...in other words, this is a VERY redundant wiki idea, if it's an UnWiki concept. And it is.
- The site does not exist. I clicked the link; it led to an invalid address.
- There's no point in having ANOTHER sister site. We have Dark, we have Un, and we have Clans. I think that's enough to cover the spectrum of possible sister sites.
- WTH? We have a UnDark RuneScape Wiki? That doesn't even make sense. -- Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 19:16, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Of course it makes sense. It provides false, humourous information on scams, events, specific players, and some of JaGEx's rules. Timeroot Talk • Contribs • Edit count 05:11, 18 February 2009 (UTC)