For about a month I have wondered "Are people using even using this?". I went on and saw that barely anyone is ever on (I can only see last log in). When User:XScoobsx proposed this on Forum:TeamSpeak Server, it was pretty well used, then its use fell... the other off-site features seem to be doing fine. Do wikians prefer text over sound? I have to know if people will be using this or not. If not, I may shut it down, no use having something running if it's pretty much unused.
00:29, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Support shutdown I don't use it - I didn't even know what the name of the server was... I had only heard of it in passing from Stelercus. At any rate, I think this is a bit outdated and pointless, since people prefer the ease of the IRC. --LiquidTalk 00:30, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I wasn't proposing anything...
00:32, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I'll propose shutdown. 00:35, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Comment - Yes, I think IRC is probably easier and has more features, e.g. you can annoy people with RuneScript (heh heh ). Also, some people might dislike having their voices heard by other people they don't know, or would prefer to keep things silent, among other reasons. 222 talk 05:30, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Support - It's not very popular because it's not as easy to use and access like the cc or irc is.07:31, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- No i don't use it. 04:28, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I too am confused what they are supporting (perhaps they didn't read what I said). 02:05, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
==Shut it down!==
I think we should just shut it down.
- >.< I'm not requesting it be shut down, I want to know if people are/will using it! I could shut it down with a couple of clicks without community approval as I am running it under my own free will. 03:36, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose - Per nom. I'm a regular user and I approve this message.
- I haven't used it since it was first made. It's not really that helpful, IMO. People will probably just use Skype if they want to have voice chat. I'm a regular user and I approve this message.
Comment - Ok... I'll make this simple. Oppose is meaningless, Support is meaningless. You can only Comment on this as nothing is proposed or could be proposed.04:32, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Idea? - We should simply see if other fansites without a channel are interested in a joint voice chat. Grab 4 or 5 fansites and create 1 channel and choose a couple operators or admins from each fansite to represent each other... then we can create rooms for each fansite... it might boost attendance and it's good to intermingle... like I said, I just an idea... I pulled it out of mid-air... and I'm neutral this idea. As for the actually proposal, I support it's removal.
19:16, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- That would be awesome, my only concern would be trolling, etc. 19:43, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Stop doing that. 07:47, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
Request for closure - No one seems to care. I'm just going to shut it down.23:53, November 3, 2010 (UTC)