Forum:Store prices in the GEMW
Store prices in the GEMW
I've noticed that the store prices in the GEMW have no standardized way to say that the item isn't sold.
- Exchange:Barrel says Not sold
- Exchange:Bear fur says None
- Exchange:Crystal seed says N/A
- Exchange:Flattened hide doesn't say anything at all.
I could program GEBot to change items with "Not sold", "None", "N/A", "No", (etc.) to one format, but I'd need to know which one is the right format to use.
- When looking at Special:Contributions/TehKittyBot, it seems that store prices should be set to "No" to make everything uniform. I'll edit the ExchangeItem template and get GEBot set up to do this while on his normal rounds. ~Nightgunner5 talkTrans 23:42, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Closed - The store price should be set is "No".12:03, 5 July 2009 (UTC)