Forum:Request to perm OR temp block user
Keeping this short...
User:Angel's fire (had to redirect to talk page) has been showing disrespect towards me (see my talk page for more info), but what makes me pissed about him in general is that he thinks that he can go hide on the UnRuneScape wiki and continue to flame me by making pages about me (when I've specifically said I DO NOT WANT MY NAME THERE). I've talked with Spencemac about blocking him there, but who here agrees that HE'S the one "having a hissy fit", and need a block here based on personal attacks? --WINE OF GOOD HEALTH (Actually Stinko) 18:04, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Support - I do not know what it is that happend, but angel's responce to it was totaly uncalled for.18:36, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Support Attacking one of our people from a seperate wiki is just plain bull. They are still our people and we do not need any kind of immature behavior affecting us. Just to keep things impartial, do we have any screenshots of anything he has done in the CC? Even if we don't that is not a huge deal, I just like being able to show that we reacted fairly to an event and being able to point to evidence.--Degenret01 19:58, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Support - Per all.
Comment - What are we doing wasting time with a Yew Grove discussion? Obviously this user needs to be blocked on both Wikis. Gosh, it's like a group of polititians, all you do is sit around and talk about the matter at hand, but never really doing anything about it. Stinko here is being attacked on multiple wikis, and no action has been taken. --— Enigma 22:11, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
thank you for that pwnage, karlis. does this mean your back?00:55, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- This discussion isn't over, though... as Karlis mentioned in the block log, the block length could change as a result of this discussion. Personally, I support the current block time, as Angel has not had a history of such behaviour prior to this. -- 12:46, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Increase Block Time - You know, I'm sick and tired of these little punks coming in here trying to cause problems. Although I usually remain neutral about stuff like this, and consistent, something is telling me that enough is enough, and perhaps this users would provide the opportunity to make an example to others that this kind of behavior is unacceptable. A 2 months block I think is good.
02:21, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
One year One month is a joke. He only pops in every two or three or four months when he has a gripe of some sort. At one month he won't even notice it. It's like grounding your kid for the 6 hours he is at school. The point is what? Lets go for 1 year. Its not like the guy really ever contributed to the wiki. No loss.--Degenret01 02:28, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Here, check his contributions out. []--Degenret01 02:30, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Do it.
- Agree. Make him actually realize that he shouldn't have done it. ~MuzTalk 02:57, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- I just did, for 1 year.
- Support one year, per Degenret. ~ Sentry Telos Talk 20:48, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- I just did, for 1 year.
Stinko, ignore that crap shack. I'm also supporting a 1 year block as this user has contributed little and given us a massive headache.--
03:00, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Support - The ban. They don't care about us, we don't have to care about them. We tried helping them and they come and flame stinko when he really didn't do much in the first place. Like azaz said on un rsw, over zealous admins on small wikis are disgusting. Angel's fire and pig house seems power crazed. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 03:14, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Comment to Stinko - If the UnRuneScape Wiki have their own version of the Yew Grove, put a proposal to remove Pig House's b'crat powers there. He doesn't sound like someone who deserves them to me. ~ Sentry Telos Talk 05:54, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- Can you remove b'crat powers? I thought once someone had them they were stuck with them.Joe Click Here for Awesomeness06:28, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- Wiki Staff can remove 'crat tools. C.ChiamTalk 06:31, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- While I don't frequent that wiki, I believe they are far more of a cabal of admins than we are. I'm going to assume that will be impossible. Karlis (talk) (contribs) 13:30, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- I believe the UnRuneScape Wiki is still in that early stage where it's not much of a community desicison but more of what Admin-says-goes. This is definately not the behaviour a Beaurecrat should sport, and with this state, I think this discussion needs the opinion of a wiki staff. Also, Support extending the block to 1 year. --— Enigma 14:52, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Closed - The user has been blocked for a year.--
10:55, 19 June 2009 (UTC)