Forum:Remove supporters count for UOTM
As we are already using numbered lists for RS:UOTM I really don't see the point of having a supporters count at the top. As if anyone seriously would oppose a nomination.
- Just look at the bottom of the supporters list and you have the same. It is just additional unneeded work. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 00:29, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- The number at the bottom isn't always right because people who can't vote but do get striked out. 00:46, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Per RS:NOT#DEMO and RS:C. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 00:29, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey joey, UOTM uses democracy and not consensus. But we can't use a poll because there are minimum requirements for voters. 00:46, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Both of those are irrelevant to the UOTM system, which is an exception to both. The reason we don't use a poll is because the poll would be broken if we added a new user to it (and new users are added often mid-month), polls are easily manipulated, and people often want to vote for more than one candidate, which cannot be done via polls. 00:50, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
Oppose - It helps when votes are crossed out because of ineligible voters.00:46, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmmm.... Ye, okay.
Oppose - Per Sentra.00:50, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
Oppose - Per laziness.00:52, January 2, 2011 (UTC)