Forum:Regarding task item equips
Currently, we have pictures of items such as Morytania legs 1 or Varrock armour 4 that feature all the items from the other tasks. While normally it works fine with other sets, I believe this should not be done with the tasks items for the following reasons:
- Everytime the player model is updated, finding another player that coincidentally all have the same tier for each task item is a pain.
- The same applies everytime they add a new task area.
- It looks clunky for cases like Seer's headband 1, where the item's seem to clash into one another.
Comment - Maybe have the task item by itself for their individual pages but have the full task item outfit for the task sets page?19:25, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- How would that serve to solve issues #1 and #2? It'd require the same amount of bother/effort to get updated images, while decreasing its usages. IP22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:41, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Is only being used on one page really such a bad thing? And while it would require the time/effort to update, it would hardly be considered a priority, and could easily be removed if the cost/benefit ratio becomes infeasible 21:40, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
Support -19:29, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
Support - Seems cleaner than what we have now (e.g., no desert amulet on [[:File:Easy task set.png]] whereas there is on the female picture. And on the desert amulet 1 page we just have an image of the amulet). I don't see the issue about items looking clunky though. Seers headband seems fine. Haidro 05:13, March 10, 2014 (UTC)
Support somewhat- I agree with Ciph. Keep the images separate for the individual articles, but for the tasks pages, I think we should keep the full set images. Even if they are outdated, it's important that we have everything down in one spot for our readers. 17:20, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
Closed - Achievement diary reward items should have individual images for each item. Having a consolidated set image is fine too in a central location, but should not be the standard for articles on individual items. --LiquidTalk 15:06, March 26, 2014 (UTC)