There's quite a few policies which were proposed and written up ready for a Yew Grove thread, but either didn't reach consensus or just disappeared. What should we do with these? At the moment, they can cause confusion as there is only a small notice at the top which points out that the policy is not in effect. There are two things we can do to remedy this:
- Move them to a sub-page of their respective Yew Grove thread - This means that no-one would confuse them for a policy, and they would remain in existence. If no thread exists, we could move it to a sub-page of the author's userpage.
- Delete them - However this would mean that history is lost and no one would know what an ancient thread is talking about.
Support 1 - It makes it clearer. That would also make clear it has nothing to do with our current ideas, while it looks like we are about to propose them currently, which suggests we still think adminship is a "step up in the ranks" too. Moving them to a subpage would fix this problem. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 00:38, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
Support 1' - Seems like the best option considering that deleting history is usually frowned upon. It would also make more sense to be a subpage of the proposal rather than in the namespace/same area of all other policies. ɳex undique 00:45, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
Support 1 - They are part of a yew grove so should be put there, policies shouldn't be put into the project namespace until they have become official policies. For any future proposed policies should also be first made as sub-pages of the discussion and then moved into the correct place if their thread passes.02:26, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
Support 1 - Only active policies should be found in the project namespace.08:41, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
Support 1 - What do you mean, Psycho? Proposed ones aren't there.15:00, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
- RuneScape:Requests for adminship policy --LiquidTalk 15:52, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought 3 was doing nothing. Matt (t) 04:55, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I like your item: Shrek Reference. fetus is my son and I love him. 14:26, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- C-c-c-combo breaker JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 02:11, June 5, 2011 (UTC)
#3 - Per halo fetus is my son and I love him. 14:26, June 4, 2011 (UTC)