Forum:Proposal To De-Rank Doucher4000
Doucher4000 runescape name djinn mark is constantly breaking rules and miss using his abilitys as a ranked. for example "the mookies" lets say the 4 mookies join the r s wikia cc and some one says "dammit its the mookies" which did happen mark would continue to not kick/warn this person but when i mookies says one word they get kicked leading me to believe he will bend rules only for his friends which isn't right
You were warned here and clearly, you haven't learned.
screen shot of offensive language -
screen shot of offensive language -
screen shot of discrimination favoritism -
screen shot of threatening 'mookies' name in general -
screen shot of troll baiting 'mookies' -
21:56, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Since when did D4k change his name?17:45, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Awhile back Swiz Talk Review Me 17:46, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I see he changed his name (looked at hiscores) but is there proof that it is now Djinn Mark? Forgive me if I haven't ever been in the cc, lol 17:49, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose - I'm not exactly one to talk, but I'll chip in my two cents. I wasn't entirely paying attention to the whole argument last night, but I don't think he should have his rank removed. I don't believe that "dammit its the mookies" is kick-worthy, either. Not sure if you guys were literally kicked after saying one word, but I highly doubt that. I do not have anything against the Mookies, but I believe you folks are not commonly liked in the cc because you sometimes act in a manner which would upon be frowned. I am aware that Mark sometimes says things like "Kicking is fun", but no way would he kick without warning or decent reason. "he will bend rules only for his friends" - I don't think so. I am not sure of what Mark considers friend-worthy qualities, but I think for the most part, Mark's friends are the type who rarely would get kicked. I believe he considers me to be his friend, and he's kicked me... two or three times. I can't say he bends the rules for them.17:52, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
If you where to go into the wikia cc rules it says there is no offensive language aloud in the cc and saying dammit its the mookies would clearly make it seem like they where trying to offend us or that wouldn't have been said if they werent the points is that they broke a rule of the cc and mark didnt even warn them he carried on with what he was doing then if you look at my ban page i say one thing like that i would recieve a kick i wouldn't get any of the simpathy the other offender recieved from mark —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lucid trixter (talk).
- Are you entirely sure he was even paying attention at the time? Did you point anything out when the person said "dammit its the mookies"? Do you know if the kicker would indeed kick you pronto? I understand that you are upset over this, but I believe you would need some solid evidence to support what you say.
18:15, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh. And were you even around what Swiz's screenshots above were taken? 18:16, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose Neutral- He is certainly one of the more colorful ranked people, perhaps a bit harsh to newcomers, and his jokes can be slightly inappropriate but within the realm of tolerance. Jedi Talk 18:15, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Comment - For one, all of them are trolls. I have no other points to make, other than an image. Observe: .
So, what I propose is we ban "Mookie Red" and "Mookie Synkk" for a week. There have been countless examples of trolling, flaming, trollbaiting, spamming, offensive lagnuage, refusal to follow the rules, threats, the whole thing. Mookie Lucid has already been banned from the CC, as I was told By C Teng. Of four of them, Mookie Merk is the only to show at least a tiny bit of decency. You can ask several Admins, like Powers, Degen, Chaos or Caleb for confirmation that those users are nothing but blatalnt trolls. Doucher4000******r4000 18:20, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- And examples of Red and Synkk offending? Swiz Talk Review Me 18:21, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- IF you would cleary read the private message i said marks cc not r s wikia cc why would i get banned from a completely different cc then i was talking about for that? so good game at reading mark "ya ok you kicked me...ima bot your cc now" clearly i said his cc —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lucid trixter (talk).
- And you've done nothing but antagonise them, Mark. Regarding, Forum:Concerning Parsonsda..., you made several comments in the thread and in the CC about ADHD being a disease when it is not, it is a disorder or disability. This offended may people and they sought an apology from you, and you more or less blanked them and then kicked them when they pressed further. Not mature behaviour IMO. 18:50, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral, leaning towards Support, and Comment - A short time with no rank will do D4K no harm,this being because of his frequent assaults on new and returning users. Also, neither of the Mookies in question have done anything wrong, from what I've seen. In fact, Synkk is a very good friend, and has been since he first came to our chat.--Cheers,18:27, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Comment - I believe they're just looking out for each other. To you "Mookies", I disagree with the way you handle the situation. I do understand why you're mad and I think some of the wikians present in the cc are ganging up on you. Bickering and insulting people isn't the way to get your point across. I don't like the way you brag about how great you guys are at clan wars or how you always challenge the wiki as a whole to clan wars, but I am not one to judge. Discussing this with the people who give you the most problems and hearing each other out would bring about efficient results, yes? You folks have gotten kicked, as far as I know, for being rude and letting your anger take over. I do not know about Lucid or Red much, but Synkk and Merk aren't bad people.18:40, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral leaning towards support~(I can't turn caps lock off >.<) Well, i think that this whole argument is dumb, however, i do have to say that of what i've seen of it, it has all been insults from both sides and flaming. Both sides are slightly in the wrong, but i think the mookies have a point.
Slight support - Disregarding this entire situation regarding the Mookie group and Parsons, I've seen far to many occurrences of assuming bad faith and kicking users who haven't been warned, where they should've been. If it weren't for my recent hard drive death, I'd have more to say.18:50, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Somewhat support Well He does get rid of real trolls he can be a real tool at times. Maybe derank him for 2 weeks?--Obama Luigi 18:54, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Most Extreme Support Evar Mark has clearly over-abused his power as a ranked moderator of the RuneScape clan chat. He has kicked us for no reason (but some times were justified i will admit) but other than that he has threatened mookies to leave the chat in PM, he has not kicked people for clearly breaking the rules as in someone telling people to "stfu" and calling people "idiots" and when people comment "dammnit its the mookies..." nothing is said to them even though it has been recognized. I have several pictures of my reason why Djinn Mark should be deranked. Also im sorry we own at Clan Wars.---- Mookie Red ---.M.O.O.K.I.E.!
Tend to support As much as I hate to say it, my feeling is that Mark is too quick to kick. If there is a complaint or allegation of unjustified kicking, it is often he who did it. Now I know a certain amount of judgement is required, and we mustn't be too clinical by listing every rule conceivable, but my impression is that he is too harsh. Additionally, I have seen him saying things like "I get a sadistic pleasure out of kicking". Whilst I am sure that this was said somewhat tongue-in-cheek, it does suggest that he might be slightly drunk on the perceived power of kicking privileges. I regret that I am unable to back any of this up with real evidence here, so it is difficult for Mark to defend himself against such vague accusations. Suffice to say I have had a feeling of concern over this, and it goes beyond the Mookie incident last night. Leevclarke talk 21:04, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Strongly support djinn or d4k or what ever his name is now, constantly kicks the mookies and brags about it. He threatens to kick us b/c of our name, and always sides with his friends over us. He brags about kicking the mookies saying "thats one down, who wants to go next?". He troll baits as well. Proof is above so don't say im lying.... He tends to kick the mookies without warning...i thought you had to be warned at least 3 times or something.22:05, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- One warning is usually enough. 23:04, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Weak support - I don't feel fully comfortable doing this, and I became opposed to the idea of deranking him after the last thread. However, given these images, I feel this has to be done for the time being. 23:03, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Changed to Neutral - it is clear that the Mookies have been flamebaiting him, so I suppose it's fair to cut him some slack. Still, that does not justify his response to the mookies. A rank should not fight fire with fire, but be calm and put the fires out. 21:15, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral-Yes he is a bit harsh when it comes to kicking people at times, but some of the Mookies (not all) have been causing some problems in the cc lately, so I can see why he doesn't like the Mookies. I think he just has a strong (if not somewhat harsh) sense of the rules.23:23, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral - Vex summed up why I'm neutral pretty much. fetus is my son and I love him. 23:41, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- First comment after the last comment - Firstly, not all the mookies are trolls. Secondly, I'm not sure you're the only rank in the CC on a regular basis. He has knocked four times. 23:51, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
More Supporting Evidence - I don't feel that we are treated fairly in the cc by Djinn Mark. I do agree that we can get fired up over things a bit easily but but constanly kicking us is for sure and abuse of power. It'd be a different story if the Mookies were't occasional contributers to the rs wiki website. May I also add that we have no problem helping other users in the cc, so calling us troll is, imo, harsh. We're constantly greeted with "them damn mookies", flaming, and "stfu you whining mookies" etc...
Djinn mark being himself: (sidenote: in this screenshot some of the other ranks in the cc were against the mookies in an unfair way)
Extreme oppose - The only real thing you have against Mark is his offensive language. Offensive language really isn't a reason to de-rank someone. As for the kicks, Synkk cannot prove that Mark was the one who performed the kick, as Chaos Monk and Powers were also in the channel at the same time. Furthermore, the pictures of the threats that Mark made were mere empty threats. I don't think you were kicked afterwards, judging by the lack of a screenshot saying that you were kicked. So, I will have to side with Mark, who has been "keeping the CC safe for a year", as he says. Provide more concrete evidence and I will support this proposal. --LiquidTalk 00:06, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Change to oppose-Per what Liquid said.00:08, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose—We all know Mark doesn't suffer fools lightly, but I see much more baiting of him than I do alleged bad behavior. Mark takes seriously the responsibility of keeping the CC civil, and I've not seen him yet abuse his power. Horsehead Talk 00:13, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- *Side note to Above* You probably havent seen him in action then. --Mookie Red-- .M.O.O.K.I.E.
- Comment—Please, don't assume you know what I've seen. Horsehead Talk 00:22, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I can testify that Horse is a CC veteran who is in there frequently. She has been in there when Mark was in there more often than I have been. If Horse hasn't seen it, then I would highly doubt that Mark has broken rules. Also, as she stated, there is much more baiting, which could induce Mark to kick. Don't forget, we're all human, and we all have tempers. Remember to assume good faith. --LiquidTalk 00:25, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Comment—Please, don't assume you know what I've seen. Horsehead Talk 00:22, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose What I see is a few trolls, that have the name 'Mookie'. Because they were kicked, they decided to get the rest of the mookies involved, and that is what started this. Also, the troll keeps removing his comments from this page. The Pwnt and bot comments were his.EBLNrwojy 00:30, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Strong Oppose Personally, I think mark is fine. He has done a lot for the cc. Just because he uses his powers and isnt afraid people will yell at him doesn't make him a nice person. I'm not gonna hate but there are some people in the cc that don't use their powers at all. With out D4K, the trollers may still be there and certain people would not learn to shut up. And you cannot say I'm picking favorites cause he has kicked me before. And by the way, language is only reportable if its evading, racists, or discriminating. "Effing" is fine, (unless your like 11), and "douchebags" is fine only because he doesn't do this daily unless people are being complete ass holes back to him. I have been in the cc long enough to know when people are over reacting. None of the image oriented proof you have given has noted any extreme discrimination, rule breaking, or censor evading. so gtfo my nuts.
00:31, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Evidence removal and trying to pose as others much? http://runescape.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:Proposal_To_De-Rank_Doucher4000&diff=prev&oldid=2307859
- commentstop changing the topic dude..... that has nothing to do with you thats about lucid i suggest you delete it since it doesnt prove anything that this forum is on....it just says that lucid threatened you 00:39, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- "Stop flaming me."
- "Mark stop flamming us"
- I never knew that requesting peace and quiet was a flame. Chiafriend12Loon is best buttlord 00:41, February 22, 2010 (UTC) (Edit conflict)
Change to Full Support on De-ranking - You call us a cabal of trolls? Have you no respect for your fellow wikians? Just because we aren't whatever image of perfection is in your mind doews not mean you can treat us like trash. I understand that maybe the Mookies acted out of turn once or twice, but you have done the same many, many times, and yet you accuse others of being the troll.--Cheers,00:38, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Question: - Why are a bunch of names blacked out in the screenies the Mookies provide? We want to see the entire picture... Jedi Talk 00:43, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- answer - b/c someone told us to block them b/c those ppl may not wish to be shown... if u want the names ill get the images and put them back.. but most of those ppl have nothing to do with whats being said... only the mookie and the d4k part does. 00:45, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral, leaning towards oppose - This reminds me of another proposal to de-rank someone. However, unlike that particular user, D4k does not kick unjustly. He is one of the few users who is serious (although a bit harsh) about keeping the clan chat a good place. Besides, I don't see how de-ranking him will help.
PS: D4k told me he is never entering the chat again, so it looks like this ended up the same way as Vimecarrot's de-ranking...00:54, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- He told me the same thing, it looks like we just lost a great person. BDUIrwojy 00:56, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Request for closure - The mookies got what they all wanted, so there's not much to discuss. He has knocked four times. 00:57, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose - Per Rwojy and because being called a troll is only as bad as you think the word noob is. As well I don't see why a kick must mean hell has descended upon Earth nor does it mean you should go berserk because someone gets kicked. When you gang up and say discrimination, I find it odd that you provoke a kick even though you don't think you need one. I do however understand that Mark has a tendency to kick often and swiftly. Although it is in error that he makes comments such as certain people being kickable. Albeit, it's not his fault you decided on the name "Mookie," you should have realized that you do not help yourselves when you violate RS:DDD. This is the reason I oppose the de-ranking and if you were afraid this would sway anyone, that is your own doing, whether it be in support or opposition to the original intent of this thread. On a side note, blocking out the names really doesn't help some people (like me) read the pictures, it makes it feel dishonest to the intent of the thread to begin with. Ryan PM 01:13, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, and one more thing. I have discussed whether I should change my name to Mookie Yoshi in the CC before, and Mark was present. If he really had a prejudice against Mookies, then wouldn't he have taken some sort of action against me? And yet, he did nothing. He only said that he would prefer that I wouldn't. --LiquidTalk 01:16, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- support Comment he is after 4 of the mookies. merk(me)/lucid/red/synkk he doesnt bother the others you ask him yourself why he hates us, he is the one that likes to kick us and not even warn us. and we arent saying anything. 01:19, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I have a feeling that this is based on personal reasons... --LiquidTalk 01:32, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Hard not to have that feeling, really. It's even worse that they got what they wanted. He has knocked four times. 01:35, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose Mark is trying his best to look out for the wiki CC. And ever since the Mookies formed they seem to think they are better than other people. It has become quite tiresome to have to deal with them in a group. If one says some thing offensive and you warn him the others gang up and call you a power abuser. If you try to calmly discuss the problem they start flaming and saying they will pk you. Its like talking to 4 year olds at times. This idea to derank Mark is extremely ridiculous. Hell, if anything the Mookies should be warned to stop backing each other up when one of them is clearly being offensive.--Degenret01 01:59, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose - Well, I was there that evening, as the "screenie" above shows, and I was personally disgusted at the behavior of the "mookies", who all run the mookie "clan". There was never any positive talking from them, only that they thought they were being bullied and unfairly judged. Do I think that Mark can be a tad bit fast to the kick? Occasionally, but he can keep himself in control when needed. He didn't kick them on sight, as if he did I would support some cool headedness, but in this specific case, he kicked when reasons were given. Chat flow was completely and utterly disrupted everytime they spoke, since they tried to start heated discussion, which just is not right. As anyone can see above, they either antagonized, complained, or whined about something/anything they could in order to start an argument, which I think goes towards this. I see it as floating towards mob mentality, personally. All the rest is per Degen. Chaos Monk Talk • Sign 02:20, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think the Mookies even know what a mookie is. There are seven of them because people started to jump on the Mookie bandwagon. --LiquidTalk 02:52, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- mookie is just a name from a character in a movie...... how many times have you people asked me this? 03:10, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Does it really freaking matter what the hell a mookie is? your not one so dont worry bout it ok? and first of all there is no bandwagon. were a group of friends that like to have fun not like your uptight friend Mark. btw MOOKIES FUCKING PK PWN YOUR ASSES!!!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Red Cow255 (talk).
- Comment - First off, RS:DDD. Secondly, learn that this makes it more likely that you will never get him de-ranked for being sophomoric. Ryan PM 03:33, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Do you guys see? The mookies, at least some of them, are nothing more than trolls. Why are we attacking d4k for wanting to keep them out of the cc? HDJXNRrwojy 03:40, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Not really. yea i said that. im just annoyed that nobody can see the proof that we have laid clearly in front of your eyes. and im bored. so what. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Red Cow255 (talk).
- Comment - [[m:DBAD|Don't be a dick]] and remember this is consensus, not your ideology of a totalitarian dictatorship as you seem to think with that comment. Ryan PM 03:54, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose - Per Chaos (From order)04:06, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral - I don't have much to comment about D4K. He has always been a fairly friendly guy, but sometimes could have poor judgement when deciding to kick someone. Although, I have quite a bit to say about the Mookies. I'm pretty sure you guys have been regulars in the cc for awhile and were usually well respected. Although more recently, you guys have just shattered your reputation and seem to always stir up trouble. Sometimes you may have been unfairly kicked, although a lot of the time we have been extremely lenient with you. Some of you have pmed me, accusing me of kicking you, as well as making dull jokes. And then you come in the cc, stirring up an argument, whether it be on how we apparently hate you or about Parsonsda's ban. I've seriously had enough bullsh*t from some of you. I witnessed you guys "accidentally" filter evading and swearing in the cc, and accusing me of doing the same when I said 'irc and not irc which is filtered. I'm really over this crap. Chicken7 >talk 04:55, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Neutral, leaning towards Oppose - I don't find any of this evidence strong enough. I trust D4K, and I think he's wise enough not to do things like this. But then, who am I to judge? Can't really make up my mind, but I'm leaning more towards trusting D4K than to trusting this whole story. Oil4 Talk 12:19, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
Strong Oppose I've read none of what any of you said, so ignore it if i double up. OP. You're obviously a dumbass, if you're going to make accusations, Please, PLEASE, spell correctly. It hurts my brain to read your destruction of the language i hold so dear.
Back on topic. If it's not blocked by the jagex filter(which is easy to abuse and sucks anyway), then it ain't offensive language, so you can cut out that bullshit right now. Protip: Effing is not offensive language. Yes Mark is a troll, but he's intelligent, something which you sheep clearly lack. If he kicked you, you're hiding something or lying, and quite frankly, i couldnt care which it is. It's very easy to make situations look like one thing by withholding information. Don't do that. You might have been kicked, but you can't prove who did it, and saying "Mark was the only star" does not cut in terms of evidence.
Also, whats the clan chat without some power abuse. Cursed Pyres 02:30, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose - He's been an active member of the community for some time, and I don't think a bad day outta cause him the commitment he's made to our channel. Besides...stop trolling...lol.
15:54, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Request for closure...again - The mookies were obviously baiting him, for unknown reasons. Plus, he doesn't seem to be coming back to the CC, so I don't see anything more to discuss here. He has knocked four times. 21:17, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
All the Mookies want is to be treated equally. I think people treat differently because there more of them, sure, they're cocky and arrogant, everyone has their faults. D4K does start the Mookie-Hating,sometimes it's deserved but sometimes, I don't blame him. The Mookies feel that everyone is against them so, Maybe we could make a brand new start, a clean slate, as if we'd never met. It'd be awkward for awhile but I'm sure after a week or two things will settle. Swiz Talk Review Me 21:37, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Support Swiz's idea and Oppose D4K's de-ranking - If we try to do it all over again, maybe everybody manages to settle things down and do it right. I oppose his de-ranking per Cursed Pyres and Bonzii.00:09, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
Oppose de-ranking, support Swiz' idea - Per all. I have seen far too much of a mob mentality from the Mookies. Some of them have done nothing wrong, but the ones that D4K was "unfair" to were baiting on more than one occasion. I'm a regular user and I approve this message.
Closed - No further action will be taken.--
22:29, February 24, 2010 (UTC)