Forum:Prifddinas workers drop tables
There is not really a central talk page where I can put this (as far as I know), so I reckoned the Yew Grove might do.
There are a few inconsistencies regarding the thieving loot tables of the Prifddinas workers, namely the following:
- Ithell workers have manifest shadow cores listed as possible loot, however it seems strange seeing Amlodd workers also have them as loot and they are actually in the appropriate clan to do so
- Cadarn worker lists triskelion pieces as "very rare" and the Cadarn symbol piece as "rare" - shouldn't this be the other way around, seeing the symbol pieces are "very rare" and triskelion pieces "rare" for all of the other clans?
Trahaearn workers apparently do not give crystal motherlode shards and crystal acorns, the latter also missing on the drop table of Crwys workersConfirmed by User:5-x and fixed in the articles. Is it correct Meilyr workers drop fishing brawlers?This has been confirmed by User:Heaven Sent and User:Sojurnstrs in the chat.
As noted by User:Heaven Sent in Special:Chat, the official Jagex wiki doesn't have loot tables either, so we'll have to figure it out on our own. I don't want to change anything in the abovementioned articles based on assumptions - does anyone have any answers? Thanks in advance. 21:23, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I'd bet trisk keys are "VR" for all workers, as rares like motherlode shards net becoming uncommon on the scale of an hour, and trisk keys for me are like 0-2 a day. Sojurnstrs (talk) 21:28, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Is that full trisk keys or key parts? 21:41, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
Comment - Point 1: Only Amlodd workers had them as a possible loot before the recent update. Now I'm not sure. Point 2: This one is tricky to compare. I'd say both are very rare, but symbol pieces slightly less. Brawlers and crystal acorns are the rarest, followed by trisks, motherlodes and symbol parts. Point 3: All clan workers give motherlodes and crystal acorns. Point 4: Correct. Source: 165m Thieving xp. 5-x Talk 21:44, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Symbol parts least rare, even less so than crystal motherlode shards? 21:59, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Like I said, I'd position them roughly in the same category. Been getting more symbols than lodes though. I'd just say "rare" about all of them. 5-x Talk 22:09, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
I'd put trisks, symbol pieces and brawlers as very rare, if we're defining the rarity on a per-pick basis (rather than a per 'x' picks or even a per 3-failures, neither of which I think would be particularly wise). Ithell don't give cores. Can't verify trahaearn/crwys things, but I'll be on the lookout for them. Meilyr do give fishing brawlers - I've had 5 pairs from them. Additionally you don't pickpocket key tokens, they're earnt like any other skilling action.
I'd suggest that there is a shared table for all clans (which has trisks, clues, acorns, musician's, motherload shards and coins) and an individual tables (with all the specific items, brawlers and symbol parts). Probably worth templating the former.22:13, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- +1 23:12, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
Closed - Points 3 and 4 have been previously resolved. Point 1 has been fixed resolved on the relevant page already, though it isn't marked as such here. Point 2 is rather difficult to check, and various users have stated that it would be nice to have triskelion pieces and clan symbols on equal rarity footing. If the body of data suggests as such, it can be changed to both rare or both very rare. In the meantime, I've switched the rarities for Cadarn workers to be consistent with those for those from other clans. --LiquidTalk 14:51, March 28, 2015 (UTC)