Forum:Liquidhelm v. Wiki
I have been the focus of unfair harassment from members of this wiki since February 21, 2010, by Powers38 on Rwojy's talk page, here. Since then, my good name has been slandered by the users of this wiki.
This wiki smears my name by unfairly associating me with this loser, who stole my name by capriciously and arbitrarily inserting the letters "iu" into my name. He even went as far as to block me for over a year because he thinks MY username is unacceptable. Well, big news, HE stole MY name; it's HIS username that's unacceptable!
Other users on this wiki have also frequently used my name to address him. This unfairly creates the association of guilt, and I have frequently been blamed for his poor judgment and actions. I have been informed frequently of users who say "It was helm" or some analogous phrase when in fact they were referring to Liquidhelium. This nonsense has gone on too long.
The following steps must be immediately taken to rectify these faults.
- Liquidhelium must be desysopped and permanently blocked for impersonation and for blocking me.
- Any user who uses the term "Helm" or "Liquidhelm" or "Liquid helm" to refer to Liquidhelium must pay me, the real Liquidhelm, appropriate restitution for libel.
Furthermore, to account for past actions, the following must also done.
- I should be given sysop and bureaucrat rights, as Liquidhelium received sysop rights based on my name. Several users, including Iiii I I I, supported his RfA on the condition that he is Liquidhelm. As I am Liquidhelm, he took credit for my work, So, I must be given credit for his work. The bureaucrat rights are interest payment for my debt.
- I should be given the deputy owner rank in the RSW clan chat.
I hope we can settle this amicably, and avoid a protracted, drawn-out trial.
Counsel, Liquidhelm 00:11, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Motion to dismiss - I move to dismiss this case based on faulty accusations and circumstantial evidence. Furthermore, Liquidhelm should be blocked as a disruption-only account, and banned from the clan chat ingame. --LiquidTalk 00:15, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Sentence to life as headwear --
- REDIRECT User:Kerri Amber/s.js 00:35, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Delete both - Both User:Liquidhelium and User:Liquidhelm are old obsolete users that we don't really need or use anymore. They're completely outdated and it's about time they were deleted. --Henneyj 01:37, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - Your Honor, I would like to point out that Liquidhelm has not been used very much, while Liquidhelium is a sysop with comparatively much more activity on the wiki. In accordance with section 12A of the Criminal Law Act 1977, UK, an occupier is entitled to possession of a house after 10 years of staying in it. I would like to make a case for allowing "adverse possession" of a wiki name after having used it actively for 2 years. Thus, Liquidhelium has taken ownership of your name. Finally, I am one of the most famous players in RuneScape, so my opinion is worth that of a thousand people. I rest my case.
13:37, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Because.11:01, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Block them both - No idea which is real so we should desysop block them both just to be safe13:13, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Cabbage - because cabbage is green and therefore the blessed vegetable of Guthix, both users should be made to stand in a field and have cows thrown at them until Brassica Prime tells the gnome catapults to stop. 13:17, April 1, 2012 (UTC)