Forum:Get-together Party (GTP) for RSWikians
Anyone interested in organising a get-together party for all RSWikians? We can have this party as a place where people can meet, chat, trade and just mingle. I don't know if this has been done before, and if it is already an existing event. But, if it isn't, then it'll be a fun event for RSWikians. 05:01, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- World: Unknown (probably a world where there's little activity; for easy logging-in)
- Place: Mudskipper Point, someone's Player-owned House (a big enough house to accommodate the party-goers), or any other deserted location where people can gather.
- Date: Not fixed at the moment.
- Time: Throughout the day.
If this event is successful, we could actually have it on a more frequent basis: annually, or bi-annually.
They do this, its called a wikifest. 4 times a year I believe, although I haven't made it to one yet. Check in "Community: Forums: Events" to see the current discussion on when the next one will be. --Degenret01 07:01, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- My bad. I sorta "knew" about Wikifest. But, it was not really well advertised, and I missed it. Since there's already a Wikifest, this discussion is irrelevant. Discussion closed.
07:39, 21 August 2008 (UTC)