Forum:Discuss the 2009 Autumn Wikifest
Summary of Events
File:Wikifest autumn 2.png|centre|700px The Meet and Greet went very well. We began our train around Mudskipper Point and eventually made it Falador before seeing a very rare sight in our clan channel. Joined by gold crowned Mod Mat K proceeded back to Mudskipper point for some more festive hello's and to begin the costume competition. The Costume Competition was very hard. We had many very well put together costumes and it was really hard to pick. We did narrow it down to three winner though. In 3rd place was Dr5ag2on1, in 2nd place was Ceno Flame and in 1st was Bruxacosmica. After a great victory, Brux lead us to our next event, the Cabbage Patch Chaos. It was very fun. Especially the bombing. Take a look at that picture! I think we defiantly exceeded in having more cabbage than players . Quickly into the heart of Varrock, we played Hide n' Seek, and it didn't take long for all our hiders to get found! Congratulations to all the winners! Off to Duel Arena for some good beatings and finished off with a few good matches of Clan Wars, lead by Telos.
Thanks Everyone for the great time!
21:53, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
The Bombing was epic! I loved it! I see a lot of people I recognize, but I can't find me in any of those... The bombing was definetely my favorite part... --
22:32, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Ohhhh no fair. Fricken Telstra has connection problems at the worst times! Anyway, it looks like you all had fun. So did someone get Jagex to advertise this one, and was it total chaos (apart from the costume contest, which always is Cheers, Chicken7 >talk 00:45, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Ceno Flame pretended to be Wolverine from X-Men (he wore Steel claws and a bomber jacket, with a Wolverine-ish hairstyle) but I can't remember the others. ~ Sentry Telos Talk 05:36, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Brux wore a white beret, white legs, and some other white stuff. He was only wearing white things. Oil4 Talk 09:27, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Comment - One thing absolutely neccessary for the next Wikifest - NO Yew Grove threads on every minor decision. They all ended without a real consensus. Almost worth adding Wikifest-related threads to the "do not make this thread" list. Doucher4000******r4000 15:06, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, the issues needed sorting out. Where else are we going to discuss them? ~ Sentry Telos Talk 19:29, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe just one thread for posting everything that needs discussing.♠Ceno FlameTalk • Contribs • # • Sign 19:42, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
'Comment - That was pretty fun, makes me regret missing the other fests in the past. I'm in the top-left corner of the first pic if you want to see what i was wearing. ♠Ceno FlameTalk • Contribs • # • Sign 19:03, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
I stayed till the end however it would have been far better if we split it between members and f2p, half in f2p then half in members (time wise). A lot of members present and I don't know if I speak for everyone but I certainly found the same old f2p events boring. A significant number of members sat out hide and seek in varrock square, and the duel arena was a bit boring, especially since so many mem's neglected to bring a f2p weapon so alot were boxing or using rune wcing axes. But the costume comp was a bit repetitive but still fun and cabbage drop was ok, but took a while to get to ge. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 20:20, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Oh, so that was you, Mike! I didn't see you so I voted for Brux... But your costume was awesome! --
01:50, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Wowa. Nobody thought: "Let's invite Hapi!"? . 16:37, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Well i never "signed" the guess list and i went you coulda came 19:19, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Closed - Discussion over. Thanks to those who came.
03:11, November 22, 2009 (UTC)