Forum:Block Cakemix and JSBot
- Being rude in chat.
- Constant threats.
- Not contributing to the wiki in any real way.
- Accounts purely made to disrupt.
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6339/screenshotcakemixandjsb.png The above showed some of the flaming that the two have done.
Adam Savage 01:52, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Well, if you look at their behaviour in general, you will see that they both meet all of the points I made at the top of the page. I would rather see this wiki be vandal/spam/flame-free than have Cakemix and JSBot on.
Adam Savage 02:02, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Funny - Funny how invalid his argument over jsbot is :/ --Cakemix 02:00, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Accounts purely made to disrupt. = "Member since October 24, 2010"
- Not contributing to the wiki in any real way. = "Special:Contributions/Cakemix"
- Constant threats. = Well that was mostly suppa who took up.
- Flaming/Rude = Well let me see, earlier you called me a bitch, a spammer (for apparently spamming your talk page) and a lot more.
kthx --Cakemix 02:03, April 20, 2011 (UTC) Comment
I bet that opinion is enforced by the fact that you two are the same.
Adam Savage 02:03, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Funny - I like the fight because it's humorous in a strange way.... 02:09, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Oppose - Really Adam, it's nothing. You two fighting isn't her flaming. She's also not a disruption account, nor has she made any threats. ɳex undique 02:21, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Comment - JSBot is already blocked.03:31, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Closed Having a disagreement or argument with a person is not grounds for a block thread. Do not waste this wikis time because you cannot get along with people. I am referring not only to this thread but the one a few weeks ago also where you wanted Cook de-sysopped on absolutely no grounds at all. The YG is NOT a place for you to take actions against people you dislike.--Degenret01 05:08, April 20, 2011 (UTC)