This article is about the miniquest. For the Invention materials, see Fortunate components.
|Release date||5 July 2021 (Update)|
|Quest series||Once Upon a Time|
|Main developer(s)||Mod Shrike|
|Quality assurance||Unknown edit|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Closure in his office.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Closure in his study who mentions Relomia once again, you decide to make a pretend quest for her. Closure gathers a few heroes and asks you to get them on board to help.
- Talk to Ariane, Sir Tiffy, and Zanik (in the waiting room). They will all decline.
- Talk to Closure and Death. (Select Options 1, 2, 3, he will finally agree to help)
Setting up the quest[edit | edit source]
- Go into the wheat field in Draynor Village and pick up 3 Spooky scarecrows.
- Place the scarecrows at the Markers (wooden signs) northwest of the entrance to Death's Office in the trees.
- Talk to Closure. Death will lend you a confiscated sword.
- Hide the sword at the marker just west of the scarecrow markers.
- Talk to Closure who asks you to go and find Relomia.
- Go to the Jolly Boar Inn and talk to the bartender, he says he kicked her out. You can go to the Blue Moon inn where your character will suggest looking in another pub nearby, but you don't have to.
- Go to the Dancing Donkey Inn and talk to Relomia. (2) She will attack you with her new wand (causing no damage). You ask for help, and she asks what's in it for her, chose any option and she'll agree.
- Bank all your items and talk to Closure.
Relomia's Quest[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Relomia each time she approaches the scarecrows (Evil Goons), and finally at the sword.
- Attempt to kill Relomia. You can use magic abilities with the wand.
- Once the wand breaks, let Relomia defeat you. (You won't actually die, 'Death is on your side').
- Talk to Closure.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Fortunes (miniquest) ( 10) – Complete this Novice miniquest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Fortunes (miniquest) is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 5 July 2021 (Update):
- Added to game.
- Our 20th Anniversary miniquest series has seen you attend the party of a lifetime and take a trip back in time to save RuneScape's future - now it's time to put a stop to Relomia's mischief, in Once Upon a Time: Fortunes!
- In this third instalment you'll need to recall three iconic quests from the 6th Age. Here's how to get started:
- Speak to Closure in their office.
- Added to game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This miniquest references several other quests not listed in the recommended quest requirements.
- Carnillean Rising, Violet is Blue: Closure comments that Relomia's fake quest is similar to the player's adventures with Philipe Carnillean and Violet.
- Death to the Dorgeshuun, The Mighty Fall, Nomad's Elegy: Zanik mentions having previous difficulties with Closure due to her complicated history of deaths and revivals.
- Recruitment Drive: Sir Tiffy Cashien knows the player.
- Rune Mysteries: Ariane knows the player.
- Sliske's Endgame: The player mentions stopping Sliske's attempts to start another war between the gods.