|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|2 / 1 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
During The Grand Tree, players need to either talk to him or kill him to get the lumber order. His combat level is 40. If the player decides to talk to him, he will ask 3 questions which players must answer correctly to proceed.
Q. How is Glough's wife?
- A. She is no longer with us.
Q. What is Glough's favourite food?
- A. Wormhole.
Q. What is his new girlfriend's name?
- A. Anita.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Shipyard on Karamja||28||1||Maplink|
Drops[edit | edit source]
Universal drops[edit | edit source]
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Mimic kill token (m)||1||Very rare||19,439||Not alchemisable|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 November 2010 (Update):
- The foreman of Karamja’s shipyard now uses a more powerful punch sound effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His combat sounds used to be similar to a rat or other animal, and when he died he made the same noise that monkeys do when they die. This has been fixed since the combat noise update.
- His respawn time is very fast, due to him being a quest NPC, and thus players need to talk to him, which could be hard if someone continually killed him and he took a while to respawn.
|Part 2 of the Gnome quest series|