|Release||9 October 2007 (Update)|
|Quest item||One Foot in the Grave|
|Destroy||You can get the foot again from the creatures in the Jade Vine.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A wizard's severed foot. You can tell by the robes.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Giant ant soldier||70||1||Uncommon[dr 1]|
|Giant ant worker||49||1||Uncommon[dr 1]|
|Giant wasp||70; 84||1||Uncommon[dr 1]|
|Jungle spider||21; 42; 49; 86; 88; 89||1||Uncommon|
|Pernicious parrot||63||1||Uncommon[dr 1]|
|Tenacious toucan||84||1||Uncommon[dr 1]|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 August 2016 (Update):
- Clarence's body parts can no longer be alchemised or disassembled. Let the poor wizard rest in pieces.
- ninja 15 February 2016 (Update):
- The loot beam value has been changed from 50,000 to 50,001 coins for Clarence's body parts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The foot does not seem to include any robes, but the description says you can tell it is a wizard's foot due to the robes.