|Flatpack depacker (inactive)|
|Release||18 September 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Destroy||You must manufacture another one at an Invention workbench.|
|A device used at a workbench to note or disassemble flatpacks.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A flatpack depacker is an item used in the Invention skill to automatically note or disassemble flatpacks while creating them at a workbench in your Player-owned house or while using a portable workbench. The flatpack depacker has 60 charges once activated. To activate, an empty inventory slot is required. While the depacker is active the make-x menu allows up to 60 flatpacks at once.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Research: Flatpack depacker|
|Crafted parts||20||1,606||[r 1]32,120|
|Head parts||20||6,245||[r 2]124,900|
|Sharp components||2||15,508||[r 3]31,016|
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Crafted parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Head parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Sharp components for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- Using flatpack depacker allows you to make 60 flatpacks at once again.