Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||5 December 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1,200 coins|
|Low alch||800 coins|
|These'll help me stay alive.|
|Exchange||1,476,619 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
They are obtained as a reward for completing a level 1 Treasure Trail.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||1||Rare|
|Magical Dice (T1)||T1||1||1/73|
|Reward casket (easy)||Easy||1||Rare|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 November 2009 (Update):
- Resolved a problem when wearing infinity boots and flared trousers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The enhanced emote, the Examine text, and the style of the trousers is a cultural reference to the Bee Gees song Stayin' Alive
- The Flared Trousers once had a different emote, but it was changed during the graphical updates in July 2008.
- The Flared Trousers can be roughly replicated by wearing flares (from Thessalia) in Moonlight Mead colour.
|Tower of Life|