|Release||5 December 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1,200 coins|
|Low alch||800 coins|
|These'll help me stay alive.|
|Exchange||1,121,856 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
They are obtained as a reward for completing a level 1 Treasure Trail.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||1||Rare||N/A|
|Reward casket (easy)||Easy||1||Rare||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 November 2009 (Update):
- Resolved a problem when wearing infinity boots and flared trousers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The enhanced emote, the Examine text, and the style of the trousers is a cultural reference to the Bee Gees song Stayin' Alive
- The Flared Trousers once had a different emote, but it was changed during the graphical updates in July 2008.
- The Flared Trousers can be roughly replicated by wearing flares (from Thessalia) in Moonlight Mead colour.
|Tower of Life|