Four variants of the override are also vanity items obtained by redeeming a 90/100 day game card. It was also later obtainable by redeeming a Premier Club reward token. The items can be changed into four colours: red, green, blue, and purple. Between 20 December 2012 and 31 January 2013, players could also get access to this item by purchasing a Gold Membership in the Premier Club.
The Premier Token does not award the cosmetic override, only the actual item.
Using a Keepsake key on the Flaming skull does not create a replica to change the colour, it will keepsake the currently selected colour with no option to change it (other than removing from keepsake, changing the colour and using another keepsake to add it back).
Colours[edit | edit source]
Retailers[edit | edit source]
Flaming skulls could be obtained by redeeming a 90/100 day game card purchased from the following retailers; it was available from 22 June 2012 until 15 July 2012. Afterwards it was also made available between 5 November 2012 and 18 November 2012 at Bart Smit.
- UK: GAME
- United States: Gamestop , 7-11 stores
- Canada: EB Games
- Australia and New Zealand: EB Games
- Republic of Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Finland, Austria, Denmark and Switzerland: Gamestop
- The Netherlands: Bart Smit
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jagex stated that to obtain the skull you needed to buy a card from Gamestop in the U.S., however before Jagex released the information, it was possible to obtain one from a 3 month card purchased at Walmart.
References[edit | edit source]
|Membership thanks gifts|