The Flaming Sword Enchantment is a cosmetic override aura unlocked by redeeming a flaming sword enchantment. The override gives unsheathed main and off-hand shortswords, longswords, and scimitars, and two-handed swords a flaming appearance. It is categorised as an aura in the Wardrobe interface.
|N/A|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 November 2019 (Update):
- The flames of the flaming sword effect will now look better on wilderness swords.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- The flame sword enchantment no longer appears on swagger stick at all as it was causing issues.
- patch 4 June 2018 (Update):
- The flaming sword override can now be used with dyed Khopesh weapons.
- patch 30 April 2018 (Update):
- The Natures Balance swords has been fixed to work with the flaming sword override
- patch 5 March 2018 (Update):
- The flaming sword effect now displays correctly for off-hand chaotic rapiers.