|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||3,810 coins|
|Low alch||2,540 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|A fiery off-hand dagger.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The flameburst defender is a defender that may be found only within Dungeoneering floors. It is held in the off-hand slot. It is dropped by pyrefiends inside the dungeons. It requires 33 Defence and Magic to wield. Unlike other defenders, which require Attack levels, this one requires a specific Magic level.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||100.4||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- The flameburst defender now has matching stats to its bound version.
- patch 25 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected a problem where the bound versions of flameburst defenders didn't do as much damage if they were bound items
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only defender available in Daemonheim.
- This defender had a different 'parry' animation compared to the other defenders in the game prior to the Evolution of Combat launch.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat update, if the defender was wielded together with a Frostbite dagger or Hailstorm dagger, it would increase the passive effect damage from 50 to 100.
- Before the release of dual wielding in Dungeoneering on 2 April 2013, this was the only off-handed weapon in Daemonheim, and therefore the only way to use dual wield melee abilities whilst Dungeoneering.
- This defender was the only defender that wasn't updated in the 30 November, 2015 update that reworked defenders to allow the use of shield abilities. This was fixed in the 6 November, 2017 update.