The flameburst defender is a defender that may be found only within Dungeoneering floors. It is held in the off-hand slot. It is dropped by pyrefiends inside the dungeons. It requires 33 Defence and Magic to wield. Unlike other defenders, which require Attack levels, this one requires a specific Magic level.
When equipped with the flameburst defender, the frostbite dagger's max damage is decreased by 10 while receiving a +10% boost to Attack.
During the Vengeance Fremennik saga, Lola Wut wields this defender along with a gorgonite dagger.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 6 November 2017 (Update):
- Flameburst defenders now provide the effects of a real defender.
- patch 14 January 2013 (Update):
- The flameburst defender now has matching stats to its bound version.
- patch 25 August 2010 (Update):
- Corrected a problem where the bound versions of flameburst defenders didn't do as much damage if they were bound items
Former passive effect of the defender alongside hailstorm dagger.