Flame gloves are a reward from the All Fired Up minigame. These gloves require a Firemaking level of 79 to equip, which is also the minimum Firemaking level needed to obtain the gloves.
They give a 2% bonus to experience gained through Firemaking. As part of the Fired Up set effect, these gloves will stack with the Ring of fire to provide a total bonus of 5%. They do not give any bonus for lighting the fire altar in the Temple of Mort'ton.
The gloves can be obtained by lighting 10 out of the 14 beacons in the minigame then talking to King Roald in Varrock Palace. Lighting the beacons again while already having the gloves does not give any reward.
Flame gloves are also required for turning Seed of the Charyou Tree (inactive) into Seed of the Charyou Tree, which can be used to obtain the Always Adze relic power.
Lighting the tenth beacon on time.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 25 March 2019 (Update):
- The fired up ring and gloves now have a chance to stop your Crystal Tinderbox degrading when you get a fire spirit.
- patch 25 January 2016 (Update):
- The ring of fire, flame gloves and inferno adze are now protected on death.
- The following items can no longer have alchemy cast on them: flame gloves
- patch 17 November 2009 (Update):
- Fixed some labelling issues with the flame gloves.
- Flame gloves originally gave a 3% boost.
- If you have flame gloves keepsaked, you cannot get a second pair from the king, even after re-lighting the beacons.
- Originally, if the gloves were lost they could only be reclaimed by relighting ten pyres again.