|Release||6 June 2012 (Update)|
|All prices in Fish Flingers tokens.|
The fishing outfit is an experience-boosting set obtained from the Fish Flingers Distraction and Diversion located at Isla Anglerine. The complete set consists of four pieces: a fishing hat, fishing jacket, fishing waders, and fishing boots. Each piece can be purchased for 140 tokens from the Fisherman at Isla Anglerine. An entire set costs 560 tokens. There are no requirements to wear the outfit, and it provides no combat bonuses. Duplicate pieces of the outfit can be received for free.
Wearing the entire set will provide an additional 5% Fishing experience for any Fishing activity, except Fish Flingers. A full fishing outfit can be stored in the armour case of a costume room of a player-owned house, and in all tiers of a tackle box.
The ghostly fisher outfit gives the bonuses of regular fishing outfit, as long as the latter is fully unlocked. Wearing a full, matching set of the fury shark outfit (or a constituent outfit) grants the Fishing experience buff of the fishing outfit, provided that it has been equipped at least once, even if it has been destroyed - e.g. equipping 2 parts of the fishing outfit will give the shark outfit a 2% experience increase.
Fishing experience boost[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 24 July 2012 (Update):
- The Fishing Outfit is now stored in the armour case of a Player-Owned House.
- Players can now claim more than one Fisherman's Outfit.
- update 26 September 2012 (Update):
- As part of this update, the Fishing outfit has been improved, rebalanced and boosted from 2.5% to 5% to bring it in line with the other experience boosting sets, along with the four new sets, so it’s a good time to start training those skills again!