Fisherman (Fish Flingers)
|Release date||23 March 2010 (Update)|
|NPC ID||15567, 15568|
|Infobox (multi) • Talk page|
A Fisherman is one of many NPCs who runs the Fish Flingers Distraction and Diversion. When talked to, a Fisherman will provide information about Fish Flingers and can also teleport players to Isla Anglerine, where the competitions take place. They also sell the Tackle boxes and the Fishing Outfit, both on the Isla Anglerine and the other places they are standing permanently.
You can enter a competition by talking to a Fisherman every 20 minutes, the fisherman will offer to teleport you to the Isla Anglerine from 5 minutes before the start of a competition. Games will last 10 minutes, with a time of 10 minutes between each game.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Catherby - beach
- Deep Sea Fishing hub - upper east platform
- Draynor Village - south of the bank
- Fishing Guild
- Isla Anglerine - where Fish Flingers takes place
- Living Rock Caverns - south-west corner
- Lumbridge Swamp - south-east coast
- Menaphos - Port district - south-east docks
- Menaphos - Imperial district - VIP area mine
- Otto's Grotto
- Piscatoris Fishing Colony - north-east corner
- Rellekka - docks
- Shilo Village - north of the river
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 23 October 2017 (Update):
- The Fish Flingers fisherman in Piscatoris has moved to the north-eastern shoreline.
- patch 26 June 2017 (Update):
- Fishermen have found their way to the docks in Menaphos, so you can now partake in the Fish Flingers D&D.