Fish oil is a product that can be made from resources gathered in the Arc region of the Wushanko Isles. Fish oil is primarily used in the preparation of uncooked arc gumbos. Cooking either 9 raw tarpon, 6 raw seerfish, or 3 raw sillago, requiring level 91 Cooking, produces one batch of fish oil, yielding 120 Cooking experience.
Fish oils can be sold to Salmon Max (fish merchant) at Fish Oil Sales in Waiko for 9 to 11 chimes each.
15 fish oils are required to complete the Head of the Family miniquest.
Additional profit can be made due to the effects of Tang's grill, and the modified sous chef's toque.
- It is more profitable to fish for seerfish and sillago on Whale's Maw than to catch tarpon and seerfish on Waiko.
- The Polishing perk may be used in order to upgrade some caught fish.
- ^ Quantity required to make 1 oil.
- ^ The profit in chimes above the direct sale value of the fish.
- ^ The profit adjusted for Commodity Sell Price Increase upgrade 1.
- ^ The profit adjusted for Commodity Sell Price Increase upgrade 2.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
[view] • [talk]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 1 August 2016 (Update):
- The following Arc resources had their base costs adjusted, which can be increased further with Sell Price Increase upgrades: Fish oil now sells for 9 chimes.
- Fish oil originally sold for 10 chimes. This was later reduced to 9 chimes.
- Without enough fish to cook into a batch of fish oil, using the fish on the fire or range only yields the message: You don't have any items which can be cooked.