The first tower robe armour is a set of mage robes used by the wizards of the first Wizards' Tower. The hat is received during the quest Rune Mysteries, and the robe top and bottom upon completion of Rune Memories. While having the statistics of level 10 robes, they don't require any skill to wear.
The robes come in either red, blue, green, or grey, depending on the player's answers to questions during Rune Mysteries. The colour can be changed later by talking to the Rune Guardian in the ruins of the old tower.
|Totals||-||-||-||-||-||-||131.2||-||-||-||-||-|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 11 December 2012 (Update):
- Players can now store the First Tower gear, the Scarecrow mask, Jester items, * Milestone capes and the Fake Beak in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- It is possible to wear robes of multiple colours at the same time. This can be done by equipping robes of one colour, changing order at the rune guardian, then re-equipping a piece of the set.
- This set is not eligible to be stored in a Player-owned house costume room. If destroyed another set can be obtained in the basement of the Wizards' Tower from the Rune guardian.
- These robes are the best magic armour for pures with a low Defence level.