Fire arrows are used to access the underground pass starting with the Underground Pass quest, in order to burn down the ropes holding up a bridge allowing one into the pass maze proper.
Types of fire arrows[edit | edit source]
All metals that can smith arrowheads can be a base arrow to make a fire arrow. The different types of fire arrows are:
- Bronze fire arrows
- Iron fire arrows
- Steel fire arrows
- Mithril fire arrows
- Adamant fire arrows
- Rune fire arrows
- Dragon fire arrows
- Dark fire arrows
You cannot use:
- Ice arrows, from the Temple of Ikov quest
- Training arrows, once obtained from Beefy Bill
- Broad arrows, purchased from a slayer master
- God arrows, obtained as a Treasure Trails reward
- Bane arrows, made after Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Araxyte arrows, dropped by Araxxi
- Wild arrows, dropped by Lava strykewyrms and WildyWyrms
Damage[edit | edit source]
Fire arrows inflict the same damage as untreated arrows.
Make[edit | edit source]
Fire arrows are created by using a damp cloth on most untreated arrows, then by using them on a tinderbox or any fire. There is a perpetual fire in the Underground Pass near Koftik for ease of access.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Fire arrows are generally only used to access the underground pass. Sales of fire arrows generally are near non-existent because they give no more damage than their untreated counterparts and thus take so much more time to make with no extra benefits.
|Part 3 of the Elf quest series|