Fill Them All!
|Fill Them All!|
|Fill all of the Treasure Trail hidey-holes. You can find a complete list of hidey-holes at the noticeboard by Zaida.|
|Release date||26 February 2018 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Fill Them All! is an achievement that requires the player to fill all 58 of the Treasure Trail hidey-holes. A complete list of hidey-holes can be found at the noticeboard by Zaida and in the Treasure Trail collection log.
In addition to needing 88 Construction to build the hidey-holes, the following skills, activities, and quests are required to acquire all of the items to fill them:
- 50 Attack
- 50 Defence
- 69 Invention
- 72 Hunter
- 77 Agility
- 80 Mining
- 91 Thieving
- Broken Home
- Diamond in the Rough
- Legends' Quest
- One of a Kind
- One Piercing Note
- Plague's End
- Recipe for Disaster (full completion of all parts)
- Access to the Warriors' Guild
- Complete the TzHaar Fight Cave minigame at least once
- Partial completion of The Curse of Zaros
Ironmen must also have:
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Achievement Fill Them All will no longer reset every time you remove items from hidey-hole.
- patch 5 March 2018 (Update):
- The 'Fill Them All' achievement no longer completes when building all hidey-holes without filling them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The achievement is a reference to the Pokémon's slogan "Gotta Catch 'Em All!".