Feldip Hunter area
|Feldip Hunter area|
|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Minimum level||1 Hunter|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- A Gnome glider landing can be found just north of this area. Players must have completed the One Small Favour and The Grand Tree Quests to be able to use this route.
- Fairy ring code AKS lands just north of this area. Requires partial completion of A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen.
- South Feldip Hills Teleport (level 10 Magic)
- Spirit tree teleport to south Feldip Hills. Requires completion of Tree Gnome Village quest.
- Ring of duelling teleport to south Feldip Hills or Castle Wars
- Taking the Jungle eagle. Players must have completed Eagles' Peak quest.
- Teleport using the spirit larupia familiar
- Lodestone teleport to Oo'glog and run north.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Jungle camouflage gear helps in hunting these creatures in the Feldip hunter area. See the Hunter skill page for more information on how to hunt these types of creature and the experience gained for each.
All the creatures in this area are involved with the Hunter skill, there are:
Crimson swift, bird snare
Tropical wagtail, bird snare
Carnivorous chinchompa, box-trap
Feldip weasel, tracking
Barb-tailed kebbit, deadfall trap
Spined larupia, pit-falls
Black warlock, butterfly - net/jar
Music[edit | edit source]