|Release||3 April 2006 (Update)|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|3 / 2 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Not immune||? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Killing five of them is necessary to fill the black hole with light so that it may be entered.
Players say the following phrases randomly when they look in dark holes:
- "Help me!"
- "Is anybody there?"
- "What on Gielinor?"
- "Oh No!"
- "Who's that?"
- "Who's there?"
- "What's going on?"
- "I can't see!"
Locations[edit | edit source]
After the quest[edit | edit source]
After completing A Soul's Bane, players can access the Dungeon of Tolna and fight them. They are now level 40 and have 1450 life points.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Universal drops[edit | edit source]
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Mimic kill token (m)||1||Very rare||21,130||Not alchemisable|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fear reaper may be based on Ghostface, the antagonist from the Scream movie series.
- Although it appears solid, it is actually slightly transparent.
- Although the fear reaper appears to be ghost-like, killing them with the ectoplasmator equipped does not give you Prayer experience.