Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after your crops for you.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Fayeth is the gardener who looks after the tree patch east of the Lumbridge Market. She also sells some basic farming materials. Fayeth is part of G.A.G., the Group of Advanced Gardeners.
She appears to be holding secateurs, but hers are of a silver colour, are wieldable, and do not have the brown leather cover on the bottom half like the icon shows.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 7 March 2016 (Update):
- There is now a "yes and don't ask me again" option when paying farmers to remove and protect a tree patch.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though her full model has brown eyes, her chathead has green ones.
- Prior to the Battle of Lumbridge she and wood tree patch used to be west of Lumbridge Castle.